Fall Fundraising Campaign
The annual fall fundraiser is a vital source of support for our Franklin-Randall school community. Your contribution has a direct impact on your child’s education by funding student programs and teacher support that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. No gift is too small. Every dollar makes a difference.
Supporting Teachers and Schools
- Teacher appreciation meals and activities
- Upgrades to the schools’ open spaces
- Classroom supplies and snacks
- Curriculum and instructional support
Supporting Students and Families
- Community building events like Glow Ball, movie nights, end of year picnic and more
- Social justice funds that enable school social workers to assist families with basic needs in times of crisis
- Funding for student enrichment
Ways to Give to the PTO
- Donating securely online through our PayPal account
- Mailing a check (made out to: Franklin-Randall PTO) to Franklin or Randall school
- Sending a check in an envelope with your student to school to give to their teacher
- Asking your employer to match your donation to double your impact
Donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for supporting our schools!
Please join the Franklin – Randall PTO in earning cash for our schools by using the Box Tops app. It’s an easy way to make a difference. All you have to do is buy Box Tops participating products (like Cheerios!) and scan your grocery receipt. Box Tops are worth $0.10 each and they add up fast! Twice a year, our school receives a check to help pay for teacher supplies, grants and other PTO projects. Download the Box Tops for Education app.